Around the world, B&R Industrial Automation has earned a reputation for excellence in a variety of automation applications. Through our partnership with B&R, IFP provides both automation components as well as complete system solutions for machine automation, motion control, HMI and integrated safety technology.
Below, we share some of the reasons why OEMs, end users, and system integrators have decided to work with our B&R Automation products. We think you’ll find B&R to be a welcome alternative to the status quo.
1. There’s a good reason you may not know B&R yet
B&R Industrial Automation is the technology behind some of the largest, best known names in automated machinery, from entire beverage plants to turnkey pharmaceutical lines.
But instead of B&R on the control panel, you often see the OEM’s name because we’ve customized their B&R control panel. Ask us for our stellar references, you’ll be confident you’re going with a winner.
2. More performance for your money
B&R comes from a land where quality matters. In the countryside outside Salzburg, Austria, you’ll find our highly automated 800,000 square foot factory…and an engineering department numbering over 500 strong.
It’s the perfect equation for innovation, performance, quality and low cost production. It turns out that B&R is a powerhouse in automation technology, consuming 60,000,000 electronic components per month!
3. Relax, B&R is easy to own!
- Familiar ladder programming with powerful function blocks
- Simplified motion blocks.
- Superb diagnostics, including a free diagnostic software package and economical maintenance software.
- Hot swappable I/O that prevents you from putting a block in the wrong slot.
- Replacement drives that adjust to your firmware version automatically.
Plant maintenance personnel really appreciate B&R once they get to know us!