UL Panel Design & Build
IFP helps you meet your goals through delivering accurate, on time, innovative, UL listed and IFP Engineer tested electrical panels.
Electrical Panel Design & Build Services
- Experienced electrical engineers on staff for AutoCAD Electrical drawings, software creation, design & test.
- UL 508A certified panel shop.
- Project Management to meet your timeline and ensure you’re under budget.
- Long term Electrical Builders on Staff.
- Panel design and build focuses on not only our house brands, but also other brands depending upon project specifications and scope.
How We Help
- Looking for fewer suppliers? We combine electrical, software, pneumatic & hydraulic expertise in one team.
- Missing your shipment deadlines? We help you deliver your system on time.
- Want innovation? Our team is well versed in latest controls, motion and electrical technology.
- Our talented application development team is there to offer any help you may need getting through your project.
We’ll assist you in creating your system specifications, develop custom sample programs and continue to work hand- in-hand with you throughout implementation of your project.
Why UL 508A Certification Matters
The UL mark is one of the most recognized and accepted symbols demonstrating panel safety, efficiency, and design quality. This certification shows that an independent 3rd party laboratory has tested samples of our electrical panels for safety requirements and conducts periodic checks of our facilities & processes for quality assurance. You can be certain the panels and controls designed and built by our team will withstand rigorous industrial use and ensure the safety of your team.